Video creations, Images and pictures edition I have created on my own and I am sharing this to all of you guys and I hope that you like this blog of mine. Actually I am not a professional blogger, I'm just trying to start making blog because I was inspired by some bloggers that I had saw and visited their website. At the same time I love to share my creations to all viewers though it is not that good but to my best it was created and for me to dedicate all of my creations to my beloved wife.
Tramadol hydrochloride (trademarked as Conzip, Ryzolt, Ultracet, Ultram in the USA, Ralivia and Zytram XL in Canada) is a centrally-acting synthetic analgesic used to treat moderate to moderately-severe pain. The drug has a wide range of applications, including treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, restless legs syndrome and fibromyalgia. It was launched and marketed as Tramal by the German pharmaceutical company Grünenthal GmbH in 1977.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Laging Ikaw Video (Gecell Beltran)

This video creation of mine is about a song that I love which I created and inserted picture slideshow, a picture of me and my lovely wife. I dedicate this video to her and I hope that she will love this video slideshow. The title of the song is "Laging Ikaw" a tagalog song, song by a filipino singer named "Christian Bautista". Pictures are taken during the wedding day of our eldest brother located at "Casate, Ubay Bohol Philippines".
I hope you love it too guys enjoy watching and listening the video.

I was the best man of the wedding ceremony and at that time my fiance who is now became my wife is one of the brides maid. We were taking pictures together with other relatives and relatives of my brother's wife before the wedding ceremony was started. 

The song is entitled "Laging Ikaw" a tagalog song which means "Always you". 




No comments:

Post a Comment